Business Development Manager M/F
VOGO, a fast growing start-up, offers an innovative Live & Replay video solution dedicated to spectators and professionals. For spectators, it enhances the attractiveness of live sports and cultural events by improving and enriching the on-site experience. For pros, it provides decision support tools, bringing users augmented performance, mobility and autonomy. The solution is based on disruptive technology, changing market standards.
Strongly rooted in the world of Sportech, VOGO markets the VOGO SPORT solution, enriching the in-stadium experience for fans and professionals alike: the solution gives real-time access, via Smartphone or tablet, to event footage filmed by different cameras at the venue, allowing the user to replay an action, zoom in closer and view a sequence in slow motion.
VOGO has already covered over 700 events worldwide, in some twenty sporting disciplines, and continues to grow steadily, in France and internationally. Sales activity at VOGO is built on direct sales and the deployment of an indirect sales network composed of agents, distributors and integrators.
Do you want to join a dynamic team, and actively participate in the development of a fast-growing company?
Position and missions
Reporting to the VP Sales Europe & Business Development, you will ensure the international business development of the company.
In this way, your main missions will be to:
- Define the export sales development strategy (markets: Europe / Middle East / Eastern Europe, etc.) and identify zones to be developed.
- Develop turnover (management of a Key Accounts portfolio, prospecting new customers and new distributors, etc.).
- Choose the partners, agents and distributors that you will lead and to negotiate directly with Key Accounts.
- Write sales offers and answer bids for tender.
- Negotiate and finalize the relevant contracts.
- Follow up on sales files with the cooperation of other departments within the company.
- Analyze performance per market (quantitative and qualitative, establish steering reports and recommendations for decision support, analyze competition in each market).
- Develop promotional tools.
- Attend events covered by VOGO, for the purpose of business prospection and sales process.
A graduate at Master level, you have at least 5 years proven experience in an Export Management position with strong development goals, as well as knowledge of the world of sports and media.
- The ability to develop a customer portfolio.
- Knowledge of Europe / Middle East / Eastern European markets….
- A taste for challenge.
- A sense for soft skills and networking.
- A personal network in the world of sport.
- The ability to feel comfortable in a consulting role and in international negotiation over the phone.
- An organized, rigorous, responsive and convincing personality, with excellent interpersonal skills and dynamism.
- Fluent English skills and perfect knowledge of a 2nd or 3rd foreign language (Spanish, German, Italian, etc.).
Permanent position, requiring frequent travel in France and abroad.
Click on the button below to apply for the position and send your CV and cover letter to the email address indicated.